Your privacy is important to us, so we have created the following data protection guide to ensure that you are fully aware of how and why we collect information from you, to whom such information is disclosed and what your rights are. You can access our Website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
However, when you register with fourcorners.ie you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself.
What information do we collect and how do we obtain it? If you register with us you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, address, details of your credit card, telephone number and email address so that we can process and fulfil your order, notify you of your order status and inform you of special offers and promotions.
How do we use your information? We use the information that we collect about you to:
• Process your orders. • Manage your account. • Administer this website. • Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of the site. • Notify you about enhancement to our services, such as changes to the website, new services and special offers that may be of interest. • If you have given us permission to send you information about our products and services by telephone, email or in writing, you agree that by doing so Fourcorners are not in breach of the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
Who does Forncorners.ie disclose the information it collects to? We use information about you for purposes other than the provision of a website shopping facility. As a result we may disclose your information to:
• Legal and debt recovery representatives for debt collection and debtor tracing purposes. • Reputable companies to fulfil your order or process your data on our behalf. • Fraud prevention and detection agencies.
Fourcorners will not share your information with companies outside Fourcorners for marketing purposes.
Please be aware that if we are requested, by the police or any other regulatory or Government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, to provide your information and/or use your information, we are entitled to do so.
How do we protect your information? We endeavour to protect your information in the following ways: • When you place an order, we offer the use of a secure server. A secure server encrypts all of the information you input before it is sent to us, thus protecting your confidential data from unauthorised use;
• We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes;
• Try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate; Delete any information which we hold about you which is no longer relevant, within a reasonable period of time from the date such information becomes no longer necessary for our purposes;
• Protect your data against unauthorised use.
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose information to you.
Receipt of information You can request, at any time, that we stop using your information and that we stop mailing information to you or that we stop passing on your information to trustworthy third parties by writing to us. You may continue to receive mailings en route to you for a short period of time while your suppression is being processed.
You have the right to see personal information which is held about you upon written request and payment of a fee to the Data Protection Compliance Manager at the our Fourcorners address : The Bargain Store, Cill Dara Spinning, Newbridge Co. Kildare.
What about cookies? Cookies may be used by us to provide you with customised information from our website. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which then may store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website. Cookies also allow us to make our website more user friendly, by, for example, allowing us to save a password so that you do not have to enter it every time you visit our website.
You do not have to accept cookies, and you should read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can set up your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, this will give you the opportunity to decide whether to accept it.
Your Consent By placing an order on our website, or entering into a prize draw, you are consenting to the collection, processing and use of this information by the member companies of Fourcorners
In Summary We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use information we collect on the site to make shopping at Fourcorners possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience.
Fourcorners welcome your questions and comments about any topic, including Data Protection and your privacy. Please send an email.
Fourcorners Limited Registered Office: Fourcorners Marketing Ltd. Unit B03, Nutgrove Enterprise Park, Nutgrove Way, Rathfarnam, Dublin 14, Ireland. Company No. 387199